BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To kill....or not to kill.


So I've been gone for a minute but I'm back with a thought that has been floating across my mind. Men have always measured masculinity by the size of their fists instead of the size of their hearts and this has obviously left us in a shitty position both politically and emotionally. Riot after riot in Europe, wasting money on war metals and none on the war against poverty, and the people like you and me are forced to turn our heads away because....there really isn't shit we can do about it. I mean I'm just one person, and you are just one person, so how do we defeat the government without becoming the enemy?

Martin Luther King Jr once said "Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have chosen to guide missiles and misguide men".

We've been campaigned against, and bamboozled into believing that force is the only way. That the only way to avoid poverty for our own country is to take everything that the other countries need so we're never without. Where has that left us, with bailouts taking everything our generation has worked for; homes, mortgages, pensions leaving us with nothing but the will that says go on. Forced to find away to feed ourselves, we turn to unemployment insurance and welfare only to find the very social program we've paid into our entire working life, has been designed to keep us so far down we may never find the strength to get up. How does one go from Managing a food distribution company to begging for food in the same decade? What choice do we have left, but to turn to the street to make money the easiest way we know how, drugs and prostitution. Fuck self respect, I'm trying to live and find my way out of hell, cause I'm surely living it.

Do you really want to know what I'd say to Satan if I ever met this ruler of the underworld? I'd say, Congratulations, you won! God has tried for years to get man to work together for the greater good and has failed over and over, yet you have managed to unite them under the false pretense that war can bring peace.

Kudos

0 comments: