BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

Xmen lesson #23..Shape shifting!......Shift your lives for the better!


Now I know you've all seen the movie, even the ones who don't enjoy movies (losers) have seen or at least had a friend tell you all the good parts. I personally love the Xmen trilogy for the simple fact that they have the most amazing powers of all the "super hero" movies I've seen, and it's spread out among the cast, so if your like me and get tired of watching a whole movies about one person (e.g Superman), you have a whole school of mutants, waiting to show you what you can do. Now the main man is of course "Charles Xavier" the co-founder of the school, and his goal was to teach the mutants to control their powers! Now we may not have powers, but we could learn a thing or two from his motives.

Lesson #1. We've all heard of the secret, and it's not a joke! as you go back in time you'll find people have been trying to explain these laws of the universe to us in lamens terms, and most of us are just to stubborn to realize it. Examples of this would be, "what goes around comes around", "do unto others as you would have done unto you", I could find a zillion examples, but I'm sure you get the drift. It's honestly that simple, if you wake up pissed, and give everyone your pissed off attitude, you will only attract more piss (get it lol)!, The same goes for attracting other people's negative energy, if you hear someone complaining about something, and your sitting there agreeing with them, and even giving them more discouraging advice, guess who's gonna be the next one complaining".

Lesson #2. Stop complaining, and start saying "THANK YOU". Whether you believe in God, or Allah, or don't believe in anything at all, you have to believe that someone or something is responsible for your being here on earth (not just your parents), and if that person, god or thing can make you, you better believe it can break you!

Lesson #3. Visualize!, have you ever seen something so close you could touch it, even feel the joy of it, but your not even there yet. A good example of this would be putting in overtime at work, you know it's hard work , and it's tedious, but oh the joy you feel when you think of all the money you'll have to spend, that vacation you've been waiting for, or my personal favorite .....a new pair of shoes! You basically know it's yours before you even buy it, and the same should be applied to your life. Visualize that car, house, dog or cat, kids, and even husband and wife, and somehow it will come to you. Hell I don't even know how I made it this far on my own, but I know it's not the end, cause I can "VISUALIZE" more ahead of me!

Lesson #4. When in doubt SHAPE SHIFT YOUR MENTALITY! The minute you feel yourself feeling down about something, you need to immediately change that thought, because it will attract more bad thoughts almost immediately. Have you ever been late for work, and your like awww not again, and then the metro stops, and your like what else can go wrong, then you get outside and it's raining?! Ummmm hmmmm, that's what I'm talking about, change your thoughts. If I'm running late, I say " Well at least I look good today" lol! Another tactic I have, is I make a "Shift list", this is a list of all the things that make me smile so hard, I know it will immediately transform my mood. Examples of things on my shift lists are, watching a commercial Pookie made on my camera (It's hilarious), or watch a comedy video. These things work! not everything will work for each mood, so if one thing on your list doesn't work, move on to the next.

I'll leave you with these kind parting words:
1. The best things in life aren't things.
2.Most of the things we worry about, never happen
3. Work hard, and be nice to people
4. Be happy for this moment, for this is your life.
5. Trust yourself
6. Life isn't about finding yourself, It's about CREATING yourself!
7.No one is going to love you if you don't love yourself...period!
8. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
9. Remember that the end of one thing, can also be the start of something better!

and last but not least.

10. Tie your shoes, pack a lunch, and remember that we're all in this together!

0 comments: